Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Food, Food, Food.  I love food.  Not all food.  But if I love it, I LOVE IT...

Lately, I've found myself craving macarons.  I can't really explain it either.  They taste a little bit funny, I don't feel full after eating them, and they come in colors that simply aren't natural to the food world.  At the moment, I can only buy these scrumptious, French delights on Saturdays at eBar (Nordstrom's cafe).  And yes, that doesn't sound like a bad Saturday by ANY means. However, my wallet isn't too pleased with me as of late.  Macarons are an expensive, but delicious, habit to obtain.  I was in France at the Palace of Versailles when I first felt my heart go pitter-patter at the sight of a macaron. The color of the macarons were so vivid and luscious in the white room!










I don't think this macaron obsession is going to satiate itself anytime soon.  I might just have to feed it...



  

2 comments:

  1. I craved a cupcake all day. I gave in. I justified it as my super late lunch, which is so true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's perfectly acceptable ;)

    ReplyDelete